RebelAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all members of the RebelAlliance. Register now to join us on our quest to destroy TheEmpire on World 6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did i lose do much?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kwaka

Why did i lose do much? Empty
PostSubject: Why did i lose do much?   Why did i lose do much? EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Why did i lose do much? Army_b10
Back to top Go down
>>Anon<<
Strategist
Strategist
>>Anon<<

PostSubject: Re: Why did i lose do much?   Why did i lose do much? EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

yeh, its a combination of night protection, pitfall towers, and probably a high level wall, and obviously ranger towers
Back to top Go down
kwaka

PostSubject: Re: Why did i lose do much?   Why did i lose do much? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:38 am

Why did i lose do much? Siege210
Back to top Go down
Coffeehouse

PostSubject: Re: Why did i lose do much?   Why did i lose do much? EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:19 pm

oh i posted several times, asking if people wanted to see my full scout report. I also mentioned that City of Adorn MUST be assaulted with magic or cavalry as he has a huge defense vs. infantry.

I scouted with 300 scouts, and it showed that he has level 6 walls! (20% defense to all troops), ALOT of pitfalltraps, think the amount was lvl 30 of pitfall traps. and lvl 18 of baricades.

Further more he has no magetower.

Sadly you should also have coordinated your attack, so it lands in daytime.. Nightprotection is a real killer and unless you can suffer high losses, it should be avoided Sad

Shame you werent online when i shared my scoutreport, but didnt your own scoutreport land succesfully? its usually the basic opener for a good and succesfull attack.

Best regards
/Cecilie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did i lose do much?   Why did i lose do much? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did i lose do much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebelAlliance :: Lord of Ultima :: General Chat-
Jump to: