RebelAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all members of the RebelAlliance. Register now to join us on our quest to destroy TheEmpire on World 6.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me sieging an in-active member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coffeehouse

Me sieging an in-active member Empty
PostSubject: Me sieging an in-active member   Me sieging an in-active member EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:19 am

I've begun sieging Ulises2890 353:258. please DONT send any reinforcements Surprised)

I've mailed on several times for the last couple of weeks concerning him playing. He has yet not responded to my mails, and as of that i decided to assault him. He had no forces, and he is not training anyone.

He has clearly stopped this game and didnt care about leaving our alliance.

I've informed Maxxamus about this general problem and about Ulises2890 aswell. He granted me access to siege him, since its clear he has stopped playing.

I've noticed several members who seems to be inactive, and i strongly suggest we clean out among our ranks. I would at any time prefer comitted and active players rather then those who has stopped playing.

It would be perfect if we could make a list of inactive members and then we could claim the goods they hold. Plunder + sieging a "free" city would boost our active players alot.

And it would be alot better that we got the benefits rather than hostile alliances.

Cya ingame Surprised)

Best regards
/Cecilie
Back to top Go down
Tazm

Me sieging an in-active member Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me sieging an in-active member   Me sieging an in-active member EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah, good idea. If we can get a list of inactive members who have castled so we can keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down

Me sieging an in-active member
Page 1 of 1